Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there any way to contact case officer in australian high commission islamabad? I have applied for visitor visa tourist subclass 600 on 8th of May and I haven’t got any response yet for my decision.

·
Registered
5,978 Posts
Phone: +92 51 8355500 Fax: +92 51 8489990

Access to the diplomatic enclave in Islamabad, where the High Commission is located, has been restricted by the Pakistani Government for security reasons. Access is only possible after you have scheduled an appointment with the High Commission, via the following methods:

Diplomatic Shuttle Service (DSS): this service has an office and bus station located on the corner of Third Avenue (Quaid-e-Azam University Road) and Murree Road. Bus tickets are available for sale at this office. You need to arrive at the shuttle bus station at least one hour before your scheduled appointment to allow time for security checks.
Using a private vehicle or on foot: from either the Foreign Office gate entrance on Constitution Avenue, or from the Shams gate entrance on Ispahani Road. Access is subject to prior entry clearance, obtained from the DPD (Diplomatic Protection Department) through the High Commission.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I applied for my tourist visa subclass 600 on 8th of May with all requested documents. I haven’t got any decision yet neither they asked me for any further document. Isn’t there any way I can ask them to bring my case up? My holiday time is ending up and it’s gonna be useless if they grant me after that! The last time I applied, I got my visa in just a week. This time it has been more than a month and no response yet.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They sent me a refusal for some illogic reasons! They think I wont comply to my visa time period, which is very insane. Nobody in my family has ever overstayed and it was just a visit to see my sister with my mother during Eid Holidays! I am a medico and I had to come back anyways. They did grant me a visa four years back and the conditions were same that time too!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.