Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I filed under 856 employer nomination which should be under priority 1 last december and I still haven't been assigned a CO.

The decision ready queue should be faster than normal processing. My migration agent said all I can do is wait. Can anyone provide me contact information for the decision ready aside from the normal email contact that they provide?

Do I need to complain about the processing time? I'm really frustrated. I delayed lodging to be on this queue and it's turning out to be just like normal processing.

Cheers!

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
Forget about decision ready for that was just some terminology used initially in respect to a special trial situation and seems as though some now think it is a special case.

The very first thing that needs to be in place is your employer approval and then there are still various checks to be done.
As for what's normal, try Client Service Charter and then add some depending on your own personal details.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's the visa processing time, so even if the sponsorship takes 4 months and the visa takes 2 months - it is still within normal processing time.

The way I understood it is both will be processed under decision ready. If it's separate anyway, my employer nomination should've been filed a lot earlier.

They said this queue was opened up in October of last year.

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
The agent can get an application as ready as it can be and the CSC indications have a lot of provisos on them if you read the notes.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.