Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My partner get the 1st apprived he lodge his application on 15 august we are waiting for the 2nd approved to lodge my application this is the procedures from 1 july 2018 for partner visa he lodge the applucation from australia does anyone experienced this new procedure and how much time does it take to the 2nd approval thanks in advanced

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We got sponsor approval in 15 days, then my partner lodge his application (40sp)and they told us we need to wait the 2nd approval to lodge my application this is the new procedures

·
Registered
3,917 Posts
How did the sponsor apply before the applicant? I wasn't aware the changes had actually gone into effect yet and the immigration website still says the sponsor can't lodge their application until the applicant has.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This is the new procedures from 1 july 2018 u need two approval before the applicant can lodge his application but i need to know the processing time search for it u will find it i can not send link

·
Registered
3,917 Posts
This is the new procedures from 1 july 2018 u need two approval before the applicant can lodge his application but i need to know the processing time search for it u will find it i can not send link
Yeah, that's the thing. I can't find it anywhere official... So feel free to send your source to us so we can all be aware. Then one of us can contact immigration and tell them to update their steps on how to apply for partner visas on their website.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
This link i found it u can find in it the new changes plus i talk from my experience my partner made the application with a lawyer and he told him that our application on the new procedures but we are aware from the processing time 🙂

·
Registered
3,917 Posts
Your lawyer should be able to answer any questions you have including wait times. We're mostly ordinary people sharing our experiences and only a handful are actual professional registered migration agents (and would show so in their signatures).

I doubt you'll get your answer here from anyone as you seem to be the only person I've read of actually having to do the new process, because as far as we are all aware, none of that had been passed yet.

·
Registered
6,930 Posts
Is the "lawyer" that your partner made the 309 application from your home country?

Many people have since the first of July made applications for both the 309 & 820, this is now done online (not in paper) via the immiacount.

Just the other day was a question on how they could access the sponsor application form.

The answer was to pay for the applicant first - after that they could then indeed access the sponsors section.

Might be time for engaging a RMA to see if you actually have an application in the system.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.