Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone,

I came to Australia for higher studies, i.e., Ph.D., in 2014. Recently, I have submitted my Ph.D. thesis. I have a couple of questions if anyone can answer:

1) I have a bachelor degree in Computer Software Engineering and a master degree in Computer Engineering. I was reading the ANZSCO pdf file and I found relevant courses in multiple occupations. Before coming to Australia, I was working as a lecturer at a university where my duties included research, teaching, conducting laboratory experiments and preparing laboratory experiment manuals. I was working in Electrical Engineering department and mostly teaching technical subjects. I worked for almost 5 years. My question is which occupation should I choose based on my working experience?

2) Do I still need to assess my bachelor degree if I am going to submit my PR application based on my Ph.D. degree?

3) My Ph.D. is in Computer Systems from the University of Technology Sydney. During my Ph.D., I was working (still working) as a casual academic and was teaching various subjects, conducting laboratory experiments and preparing laboratory experiment manuals. Will this experience be counted as a domestic work experience?

Regards
Muhammad

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.