Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

While submitting for ACS assessment, I had mentioned the degree award date as course completed date (this date is actually mentioned on the degree as award date). Hence the same month has been mentioned in the ACS letter as degree completed month. After getting the assessment result, I realized that the course completion date was actually two months before the degree award date.

Now while submitting EOI,
-1- Should I mention the actual course completion date?
-2- The date I had mentioned in ACS application?
-3- Or do I need to redo my ACS assessment?

Thanks.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Does anyone has any idea about this? And the difference is actually 4 months...

Hi,

While submitting for ACS assessment, I had mentioned the degree award date as course completed date (this date is actually mentioned on the degree as award date). Hence the same month has been mentioned in the ACS letter as degree completed month. After getting the assessment result, I realized that the course completion date was actually four months before the degree award date.

Now while submitting EOI,
-1- Should I mention the actual course completion date?
-2- The date I had mentioned in ACS application?
-3- Or do I need to redo my ACS assessment?

Thanks.

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
Normally your degree completion date is your degree award date. This may not be the case if your degree is awarded by a panel after reviewing your results. It has nothing to do with the presentation of your degree at a ceremony. In Australian universities this is always the case.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Jeremy for clearing out my doubt!

Just to summarize, it means that I have entered correct date (the award date which is mentioned on the degree) and I am supposed to use the same date in EOI. Right?

And yes there is nothing like reviewing body in my case.

Normally your degree completion date is your degree award date. This may not be the case if your degree is awarded by a panel after reviewing your results. It has nothing to do with the presentation of your degree at a ceremony. In Australian universities this is always the case.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.