Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Folks,
I applied for Resident return visa 3 months back and still there is no reply. Application is still in received stage. My agent sent them email but they did not revert. He called them and they just said 'We will let you know'.

Someone replied to my earlier query that for some cases there may be delay compared to standard processing time of 15 to 43 days.

After 3 months, neither they are responding neither sending query if they need more information.

Pls let me know if this usual. My PR expired in Aug-2013 and I have applied for RRV based on compelling and compassionate reasons.

Thanks

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
I assume that you are not in Australia and that you have not been to Australia for a number of years. I am sure the Department is assessing your Compelling and/or compassionate reasons for not returning and living in Australia, and whether you have strong ties to Australia. I hope these issues were addressed clearly with lots of supporting evidence in your application. You just have to be patient.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I assume that you are not in Australia and that you have not been to Australia for a number of years. I am sure the Department is assessing your Compelling and/or compassionate reasons for not returning and living in Australia, and whether you have strong ties to Australia. I hope these issues were addressed clearly with lots of supporting evidence in your application. You just have to be patient.
Thanks mate, I've provided sufficient evidence. Hope to get RRV soon.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I am in same boat, applied RRV on 3rd March 2018 with compelling & compassionate reasons. I also have another situation that I am going to Canada soon. My concern is that if they call me for an interview in Delhi while i am in Canada, can i request them to conduct an interview Canada or i will have to come back. Senior forum members, please guide.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.