Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Guys!

I applied online for a visitor visa, subclass 600 on March 8th. I am an Indian citizen and a student at Georgia Tech, US. I still haven't heard anything from the Department of Home Affairs. My application status still remains received. Has anyone applied around the same date and got his/her visa granted?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Call the Dept of Home Affairs on the below Num 6132381040, this is thier customer service phone line based off in Canada for North America.

Also, did you submit your Health Assessment i.e. visiting a Panel doctor for health checkup?

Hello Guys!

I applied online for a visitor visa, subclass 600 on March 8th. I am an Indian citizen and a student at Georgia Tech, US. I still haven't heard anything from the Department of Home Affairs. My application status still remains received. Has anyone applied around the same date and got his/her visa granted?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Call the Dept of Home Affairs on the below Num 6132381040, this is thier customer service phone line based off in Canada for North America.

Also, did you submit your Health Assessment i.e. visiting a Panel doctor for health checkup?
It says I don't need to submit health Assessment.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.