Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone.

I am married to a Filipina who is living in Australia with me and we are hoping in the next couple of months we will get her 820 approved. Our kids 10 and 12 are still living overseas until then and we want to apply for their 445 as soon as our Temp visa is approved.

We know we need to get hold of their respective fathers and get their permission even though my with was a single mother for most of the time and had to work to support the family as the dads never supported them.

But I understand this need and am not sure if it is better to just get a stat dec from them or fill in the Form 1229 and get their proof of ID and signature for this?

Of course this process is excessively expensive with $2415 for each child so we are going to handle their applications ourselves. Hopefully we will then be able to attach them to my wife's partner visa even though we are using a agent for hers.

We already organised the kids passports when we went over at Christmas. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what we need to supply to get the 445 approved apart from the above? And has anyone had issues trying to add the kids to their partner visa even though a agent is administering the partner visa?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hi, I was able to get dependent visa 445 for my son last year. Now he’s already in AU with me. It will be easier if you can get hold of their dad and get them to sign the form. That’s what I did.

·
Registered
5,950 Posts
We know we need to get hold of their respective fathers and get their permission even though my with was a single mother for most of the time and had to work to support the family as the dads never supported them.
From what you have posted, very likely not.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi, I was able to get dependent visa 445 for my son last year. Now he's already in AU with me. It will be easier if you can get hold of their dad and get them to sign the form. That's what I did.
Cheers we are doing that at the moment but as he has no photo id we are trying to get advise on how to do this

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.