Australia Forum banner
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Thanks a lot for taking your time on my post. I have following queries. Please help me out.

1. I have recently got 485 graduate visa and recently got married. I want to apply visa for my wife. What type of visa do i need to apply?

2. Is there any duration or time of marriage before applying for the visa?

3. Is the visa is dependent visa or different visa class?

4. What would be the necessary documents to apply for it?

5. What form do I need to fill in? Form 1409/Form 47A or Form 80?

6. Do i need to fill any form?

7. What is the cost of the visa?

Thanks in advance.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Not open for further replies.