Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I would need a clarification for a Dependant visa for my spouse and my 6 months old son. Im from India and in the process of applying for a student visa for an MBA program and had initially planned to apply for a visa with my spouse n kid. But my wife's passport is cancelled at the moment and a fresh application has already been deployed, but that would take atleast 20-25 days from now. My MBA program starts on 15th July, so I thought of applying for a student visa without my wife applying with me so that we can save on time as only about 2.5 months are left before the program starts, n my wife n kid would apply once my wife's passport is available, which would be around 20th May.

But my consultant says that even if i apply now with out my wife, i would have to show funds for both of them n when she applies in the end of May, we would again have to show funds for 2 of them and the funds can't be the same as shown earlier. So i want a clarification that if i apply for a visa in the 1st week of May and show funds only for myself, and my wife applies with my kid towards the end of May showing funds only for 2 of them, will that work or will we have to go with what the consultant is saying which according to me is totally illogical as when im declaring that i have dependents but im applying independently then why should i show there funds as well?

Would appreciate if this can be clarified or else an alternate option is given as we are limited on time and i want to start the process on an immediate basis.

Thanks...:)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.