Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HEllo all,

i'm from Malaysia and am new to here.

My husband are applying for the Subclass 475 VISA and the state sponsorship was approved in Feb. we have then lodged the application to DIAC in early march - 4th march 09. we submitted the medical check up in late March.

we have been checking our application status thru the immigration website and it shows that our medical check up has all been received. For mine, (spouse), the health requirement has been finalised. But for my husband (main application), it stated there "Outstanding", and the status of being outstanding is there since 30th march. :(:(:confused:

just wondering anyone has the same experience as our case? it is really a pain in the ass waiting for approval and not knowing what is the progress. :(:(:(:confused::confused::confused:

p/s: we have also submitted our police clearance report to our agency.

thanks if anyone could share some similiar experience as well ! thanks!

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
Would seem that some sort of a follow up query could be made in respect to your husbands medical and that could mean involvement of other people.

Given that in month of April there was an Easter break and some people could have taken extra leave then as there were also school holidays that would also be a possibility to drag things out.

There are always also going to be numbers of visa applications at any point in time many times the number of COs and that also will mean time being required.

Patience is a virtue they say in English which you seem to have a fair grasp of re phrases.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply Wanderer! I know patience is a virtue but I guess at this point of time my patience is wearing thin... :( :( :(

I've seen some other people got it done quite fast once a CO was assigned.

but oh well, i guess the only thing i can do now is really wait and check the status everyday.. :p :p :p
keeping my fingers crossed....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.