Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,

I applied online 48 hours ago for my partner visa. In my online account it is stated that den DIBP received my application. And I got a confirmation E-Mail. However, I did not get any notification/email so far regarding the Bridging Visa A. As far as I understood most of the applicants here got it straight away via email. Did anybody else had the same issue like me?

Thanks a lot

Filip

·
Premium Member
6,612 Posts
Hi there,

I applied online 48 hours ago for my partner visa. In my online account it is stated that den DIBP received my application. And I got a confirmation E-Mail. However, I did not get any notification/email so far regarding the Bridging Visa A. As far as I understood most of the applicants here got it straight away via email. Did anybody else had the same issue like me?

Thanks a lot

Filip
Sometimes it takes a while. You may want to chase it up in case there was a system error. Have you checked VEVO to confirm your visa status?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I couldnt look it up in VEVO with my TRN number. Should it be possible to look it up straight away?

Paid straight away when I applied through the systems. So there should be no delay with that

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I paid by credit card (VISA). Receipt is already available in my profile. Was sent immediately by email too

·
Super Moderator
5,266 Posts
Unless you need the BVA immediately (e.g. current visa is about to expire), I'd give it a few days to see if it comes through. There are sometimes delays for unknown reasons. If you haven't received it within a week, contact DHA to ask that they have it forwarded.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.