Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Well, the staff names on the school website is displayed as First name, middle name and family name. But I am Asian, and I saw that several Vietnamese in Australia have their name written the same way as mine, so at the time I enrolled I thought there was no problem. The middle-first-family combination is used in my Coe and I was granted a student visa 573 with it, and the visa they granted me has my name displayed like that as well, which is different from my other Vietnamse document. So now all evidence of my study in Australia is displayed in this combination. However, the police check form has a separate box for middle name, and when I entered my name separately, I was given First-middle-family name combination. So should I get a new police check with my middle name-first name all entered in the given name box? This could have been so much simpler if I did not have a middle name
I have a smilar problem as well. You have to make a statutory declaration stating its all the same person. I did that and worked out okay for me.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.