Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I have a question for you all. I am currently studying in Australia and just got my EOI. Now my question is in regards to Form 80.

During my student visa application back in 2016, I mentioned about my internship after University in Form 80. But I had worked as an intern on and off during my studies back in my home country. I failed to mention about this experience back then.

Now that experience was counted for ACS certification. So that means for my 189 visa I will need to mention the work I did during my studies and after studies in Form 80.

So the question is will it be a problem for me if I write the additional work experience for this new form 80 which I failed to mention back in 2016 student visa application?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hi guys,

I have a question for you all. I am currently studying in Australia and just got my EOI. Now my question is in regards to Form 80.

During my student visa application back in 2016, I mentioned about my internship after University in Form 80. But I had worked as an intern on and off during my studies back in my home country. I failed to mention about this experience back then.

Now that experience was counted for ACS certification. So that means for my 189 visa I will need to mention the work I did during my studies and after studies in Form 80.

So the question is will it be a problem for me if I write the additional work experience for this new form 80 which I failed to mention back in 2016 student visa application?
In my experience, it won't be a problem.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Different information in form 80, job experiences

I applied for student visa back on april 2017 and approved. I didn't declare some job experiences in form 80/visa application on that time. Now i want to declare these experiences & want to claim points for my EOI /visa application(if get invitation)
The job was contractual basis & i have all appointment letters, salary slips, release letter etc.
How it will effect my visa application. Please suggest me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.