Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi..

I am new here and am not familiar with the customs of this community so please ignore my ill mannered behavior for directly jumping to the question.

Basically I have worked for a company for about 7 years where I have worked on several different positions. I started my career as a Software Engineer, got promoted to Senior Software Engineer and then to Principle Software Engineer. Later on, the company set up a new department for consultancy and named it "Presales Department". I was moved to that department and my title was Presales & Support Consultant. Later on I got promoted and became Presales Manager.

I am planning for Australian immigration under the category 189. Now my question is that for ACS skill assessment, do I need to submit a single experience letter for the entire tenure of 7 years with the said organization or I need to submit two different experience letters one for Software Engineering positions and one for Presales positions. if only one letter is to be submitted, shall it mention the JD of last position only or a combined JD of all the positions I have worked on.

Your help will be highly appreciated. Thanks in anticipation.

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
ACS will use you work experience references to determine whether you meet the knowledge requirements for your nominated occupation. So you need to submit very detailed work experience letters covering all of your work experience. You work experience letters should cover all of the ACS Key Areas of Knowledge that you are familiar with, and describe in detail the technology you used (hardware and software), applications you developed, delivering results and any other issues.

Regards

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.