Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,
I am a Doctor and have lodged my ENS 186 on the 24th of December, 2012 via the temporary residence stream. I received the acknowledgement letter after 2 weeks from lodging my application. Things have been very quiet on the front ; I have not been allocated a CO yet.

Some of my colleagues, who are also doctors and from the same country i am from, got their ENS 186 granted in 2 months. ( They applied 3 months before i did) .I am distressed.

Is this normal for ENS? Is there anything I can do apart from wait?

·
Super Moderator
9,759 Posts
Hi -

The ENS and RSMS visa backlogs increased dramatically during the last part of 2012, resulting in the current processing delays. Many ENS applicants from June and July 2012 have not yet been finalised, and you can read here on the forum about many who lodged ENS applications during the Oct/Nov/Dec timeframe in 2012 and have not received decisions yet. My guess is that you'll be waiting perhaps 2-4 more months, but I hope I'm mistaken and you get a decision earlier!

If I can be of any assistance, please let me know and good luck with your application.

Best,

Mark Northam

·
Premium Member
8,885 Posts
Hi All,
I am a Doctor and have lodged my ENS 186 on the 24th of December, 2012 via the temporary residence stream. I received the acknowledgement letter after 2 weeks from lodging my application. Things have been very quiet on the front ; I have not been allocated a CO yet.

Some of my colleagues, who are also doctors and from the same country i am from, got their ENS 186 granted in 2 months. ( They applied 3 months before i did) .I am distressed.

Is this normal for ENS? Is there anything I can do apart from wait?
My fiance applied (decision-ready) in early August, and JUST got his PR a few weeks ago. My guess is, as Mark said, you're going to be waiting quite a while.

·
Super Moderator
9,759 Posts
I wish there was something can be done! Other than checking with the case officer (once assigned) to see if they need any further documents (and check how the case is progressing), unfortunately all you can do is wait.

Wish I had better news!

Best,

Mark Northam

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.