Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, I have one important query regarding my relation and about future. It's my personal stuff but i want to move out of it asap. I am from Nepal and I'm doing masters here at Sydney. I'm on my 3rd semester. I have my wife with me. We don't have any good relation here now. I didn't know that her intention was just to earn money and hide some of it from me because she has her own personal account. I am having problem living with her day by day. I tried to convince her but she don't have idea that she is my dependent and i guess I have some rights here more than her.

I want to separate but she might not accept that because she wants to earn more and live here. She may not sign the divorce paper even after i sign that. My visa expires on 2019 March. Please tell me what can i do now ? i don't want to live with this girl and i don't want her to stay here in Australia. If i don't have full rights to send her back to country then at least help me to separate with this relation.

And I have one more question. What will be the future consequences if i marry any other girl from Nepal and want her to bring Australia ? Is my current issue going to be an obstacle for that ?

I have no idea what to do. I am sleeping on living room since last week. I don't want to see her face . Any help would be appreciated. Thank you .

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for reply. What I did is , Threw her out from unit. I had a talk with my consultancy and they gave me two options.

1. When you lodge visa next time , just put your name while extending, after that she will be illigal here.

2. On mutual understanding , divorce her and let her stay here and she has to study and has to change her visa to student.

I know she won't go back home. May be she will choose 2nd option.

Is there any other option that I might not know and my consultant might not explained about ?

The main thing that scares me that about permanent residency . Like how it's going to hamper me later to get it.

Thanks everyone. Hope for your help.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.