Australia Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am just compiling some new documents and evidence to attach to our visa applications 3 months after submission.
I have heaps of mail that has beensent to both me and my husband at our address and wondered if I need to scan these in or can I just take photos of the paper and attach the pictures?

·
Registered
6,960 Posts
I am just compiling some new documents and evidence to attach to our visa applications 3 months after submission.
I have heaps of mail that has beensent to both me and my husband at our address and wondered if I need to scan these in or can I just take photos of the paper and attach the pictures?
We took photos of most of ours, sized them down, and uploaded a group of photos in each file. Hardly anything was scanned.

·
Registered
59 Posts
For what its worth, maybe just buy a printer/scanner. They are literally like 30 or 40 bucks and even if you don't use the printer, the scanner will come in handy for all future use in scanning your documents. Mucking around with photos takes so long imo. Scanners will also ensure legibility of your documents more so than a photo.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts