Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone.

This is Bilal here. I have got full fee waiver at Australian National University for my PhD in Business and Economics. But no funding.

Now I am going to apply for my visa. I got to know that I have to show my financial capacity of covering living expenses since my fee is already covered so I just need to show that I do have sufficient money to cover my first year living expenses in Australia.

My uncle has transferred 23 lakhs in my bank account two days ago and I am going to apply for visa in 4 days. But I cannot show ''source of income'' because this is the money which my uncle has given me.

So can anyone please tell me if ''source of income'' is mandatory to be shown?

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
Applying for Student Visas from Pakistan is difficult, even if you have a PhD scholarship. I have a candidate who has had his visa application refused even though he had a scholarship from UNSW to do a PhD. Reason given was that he was not a Genuine Temporary Entrant. You will need to address this requirement in detail when applying for your student visa.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Applying for Student Visas from Pakistan is difficult, even if you have a PhD scholarship. I have a candidate who has had his visa application refused even though he had a scholarship from UNSW to do a PhD. Reason given was that he was not a Genuine Temporary Entrant. You will need to address this requirement in detail when applying for your student visa.
Thanks Mr. Jeremy Hooper

can you please tell me if one already has a job offer from a Pakistani university with the signed agreement with that university that applicant will leave Australia after 4 years and will come back to homeland to do a job for which the agreement has been signed; would that be sufficient?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.