Australia Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My boyfriend was a filipino born but now's an Australian citizen living in Australia, we're wondering if he have to send to me the Certificate of no Impedement.together with the sponsorship form and some documents or do we have to request for a CENOMAR here in the Philippines cos he was born here? Which one we might need for my visa application? Was it Certificate of No Impedement alone, or was it Cenomar alone or both of them?:confused:

·
Premium Member
9,759 Posts
Hi Kitty -

Your sponsor will need to provide a Single Status Certificate (showing he is not currently married) which should be lodged with the application. You will need to order the CENOMAR and your Birth Cert from NSO and have it sent directly to the Embassy - this should be done after you lodge your application so that the Embassy already has your application on file when the docs arrive from the NSO.

Hope this helps -

Best,

Mark Northam

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
where to get the certificate in au

Hi Kitty -

Your sponsor will need to provide a Single Status Certificate (showing he is not currently married) which should be lodged with the application. You will need to order the CENOMAR and your Birth Cert from NSO and have it sent directly to the Embassy - this should be done after you lodge your application so that the Embassy already has your application on file when the docs arrive from the NSO.

Hope this helps -

Best,

Mark Northam
Hi MarkNortham~~~

Thank you for answering my question! But can you tell where can he get that single status certificate in Melbourne?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.