Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

We've been waiting almost 24 months for an answer on our partner visa and starting to get a little angsty. Has anyone heard of the waits times going over 24 months recently? Or can we expect that we'll hear something soon? The wait time's been extended a few times in the past 2 years for onshore applications but I keep hearing and reading about people getting them quicker.

Can anyone point me to a forum post that lists what's required for the stage 2 application? I want to get that one in ASAP as well as we'll be eligible the day this visa gets granted finally.

Thanks legends!

·
Registered
3,918 Posts
Yes, it happens. It can actually be beneficial to you as we've seen those that take over 24 months have both TR and PR assessed at the same time since they've technically reached eligibility for PR. Typically a CO requests some updated info then grants both.

So while it may seem like bad luck, it can actually go in your favor.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, it happens. It can actually be beneficial to you as we've seen those that take over 24 months have both TR and PR assessed at the same time since they've technically reached eligibility for PR. Typically a CO requests some updated info then grants both.

So while it may seem like bad luck, it can actually go in your favor.
I hope so. It'd be kind of nice if they had some sort of update to let people know what's happening.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
You would have better luck asking D. Trump for the nuclear launch codes.
They are easy to get.

Just tweet "bet you wouldn't dare tweet your launch codes" boom national security info all over twitter in a heart beat.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.