Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My husband is flying overseas on Thursday, but we just realised the travel on his PR visa expired last month. However, he also got a new passport this year and has realised he needs to update his passport details with the 929 form.

It seems the quickest way to submit a 929 is by dropping it in in person. But can we still apply for the RRV online on his immiaccount before the 929 is approved?

·
Premium Member
1,416 Posts
You should be able to update the passport details in his immi account using the 'Update' button for his existing visa. This will be quicker.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
He only just created an immi account, so his visa’s not in there, that we can see. However, since originally posting this, he submitted an application online for an RRV (using his new passport number) and it was immediately granted, so I guess all is good to fly now?

·
Premium Member
1,416 Posts
Sounds like it!

For anyone else in the same situation- you can add an application into an immi account using the details in the grant letter and go from there.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have similar problem, if you know how it can be resolved please give me advice.

I have been granted with tourist visa subclass 600. I made a renewal of my passport because of the expiration date of the old passport.

My question is: should I wait for change of passport details to be shown on VEVO or I can bring my old passport together with my new passport before that change is applied on VEVO and won't have any problems entering Australia?

Thank you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.