Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I am trying to find out if you still need to send in your passport at any point when applying for the de facto spouse visa when applying on shore (I am going on a working holiday visa initially to check I like it and can cope away from my family!!!)

Someone has commented on the timeline section that they didnt have to send theirs because it is all electronic now but i cant find anything else about this.

Thanks,

Charlotte :)

·
Premium Member
440 Posts
Hi,

I am trying to find out if you still need to send in your passport at any point when applying for the de facto spouse visa when applying on shore (I am going on a working holiday visa initially to check I like it and can cope away from my family!!!)

Someone has commented on the timeline section that they didnt have to send theirs because it is all electronic now but i cant find anything else about this.

Thanks,

Charlotte :)
Hi Charlotte,

This is correct. you would not send in your passport at all. these days visas do not even get labels in your passport unless you want one.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you so much!! That is good news - I want to return to the UK for a few weeks, a month or so after I will be applying for my visa so I just need to be back when it is approved (fingers crossed!!)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.