Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello again! I am FINALLY going to be applying for the W&H visa this weekend, and I have just about everything ready except my bank (in America) has merged with a new bank, and in doing so, I had to create a new online account with them, and the whole things a lot different, and I can't see all my transactions where it looks like I've been getting payed bi-weekly by my job and it doesn't have an option to get any statements. So I'm wondering would even a screenshot of my bank account balance be okay to submit? Thank you so so so so much for all your help, you've all been amazing, and I can't put in words how grateful I am!

·
Registered
251 Posts
Hello again! I am FINALLY going to be applying for the W&H visa this weekend, and I have just about everything ready except my bank (in America) has merged with a new bank, and in doing so, I had to create a new online account with them, and the whole things a lot different, and I can't see all my transactions where it looks like I've been getting payed bi-weekly by my job and it doesn't have an option to get any statements. So I'm wondering would even a screenshot of my bank account balance be okay to submit? Thank you so so so so much for all your help, you've all been amazing, and I can't put in words how grateful I am!
Might be worth going into a branch and getting them to print one out? I think they're mostly interested in your actual balance (i.e. that you have the $5000). I never had to show proof but I'm not sure how it's change in the last few years.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was thinking about doing that ultimately, just because I want my application to look the best, but you're right, I don't think it matters as much as long as I have the funds. Thank you!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.