Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I've been wondering for a while now about form 40sp if it needs to be filled out and scanned and uploaded? We applied online so I have filled out the online application and the responses are recorded on my immiaccount page. So I'm a little confused... did you guys fill it out?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Use the online version of the form from your ImmiAccoount.
When I log into immiaccount and go to my page it just allows me to upload the form but it does not provided it. So I'm not sure if i have to print , scan and upload..? Because it's showing up on my recommended list however if we have filled out an online application, do we still need to upload that?

·
Premium Member
6,603 Posts
You need to lodge a separate sponsor application through ImmiAccount.

Form 40SP is NOT required, unless it is specifically requested by a case officer.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Isnt the sponsor application the same as 40sp? it had the same questions ect. I applied to be the sponsor for my wife in november, i cant see any place to download 40sp. only the application to fill out when you apply to be a sponsor.

·
Registered
6,743 Posts
Isnt the sponsor application the same as 40sp? it had the same questions ect. I applied to be the sponsor for my wife in november, i cant see any place to download 40sp. only the application to fill out when you apply to be a sponsor.
Yes. We only did the online applications so we never had to fill in the old paper forms; 40sp. and 47sp.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You need to lodge a separate sponsor application through ImmiAccount.

Form 40SP is NOT required, unless it is specifically requested by a case officer.
I did a separate sponsor immiaccount when we lodged my husband's application (using his reference number) .. and the answers are recorded on my own page on the immiaccount and his anwseres are recorded on his own immiaccount .. his form was about 27 pages and mine was about 16 pages .. that's correct, right? Instead of form 40sp and form 47sp ?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.