Australia Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anyone ever been to the big thing happening in the UK just now called down under live, is it any good/informative/worth the money

if not all advice will be welcomed

my husband and I are planning a years WHV next year in WA i'm really excited its been a life dream of mine to get out there and have a taste of aussie life, just hope we can get work and what steps do you take on finding somewhere to live and where to live - omg getting myself in a tizzy :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi havent been to one but ive been trying to find were one is and when as me and my family want a 2year trip and dont no were to start and think one of these oz live days in the uk would be a good startin point.do u no any sites or dates comin up. would be great closes to essex/london.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
live down under

Hi havent been to one but ive been trying to find were one is and when as me and my family want a 2year trip and dont no were to start and think one of these oz live days in the uk would be a good startin point.do u no any sites or dates comin up. would be great closes to essex/london.
yes! if you try googling 'Down Under Live' this should take you to the website and you should find out more dates at a location near you

x

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.