Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I'm a Pakistani who is applying for immigration from Saudi Arabia since i am a resident here. I need to get my educational documents attested but is it necessary for me to get it done through HEC in Pakistan or i can ask the British Council board to attest my O-levels and A-levels? And my Bachelors degree can be attested by my university?

HEC has denied my attestation so please provide me with other alternatives. it will be a great help.

thank you

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the border.gov.au website says so. or i don't need it assessed? theres no info on how and where to get it assessed. for example canada asks for assessment.

Education qualifications
Evidence of any degrees, diplomas, certificates, completion letters and course transcripts and any other documents you provided to the relevant assessing authority that support your education qualification claims.

· Registered
6,521 Posts
For online applications Australian immigration will accept colour scan of documents. These documents do not have to be attested/certified. Do not believe everything published on immigration department websites.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.