Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
863 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  wrussell 
#1 ·
Good Day,

I am seeking assistance with Partner visa for my girlfriend

I am Australian citizen (sponsor) currently living overseas since 2016. I am looking for the best suitable way to move back to Australia together with my girlfriend/fiancé. We have been living together since April 2017.

I left Australia in May 2015 and moved overseas due to compelling family reasons at that point of time my previous partner and myself have already applied for the second stage visa 820. On 30th August 2016 visa was granted however our relationship broke down by the end on 2016. Initial visa application date was 2nd January 2014 therefore it is now more than 5 years since previous application so I hope there shouldn’t be any problems with sponsors limitations.

However, I am not quite sure If I can comply with all sponsors obligations given that I haven’t been living in Australia since 2016, I will not be able to provide any financial documentation such as payslips or previous tax returns as my last one was done for the year of 2016. I don’t own any property in Australia except my vehicle. Upon my return to Australia I am planning to move to my sister’s rented apartment for the beginning until I find accommodation for my self and my partner.

Hopefully you can shed some light on this for me and we can move on with getting all the documents ready for this visa although I am not sure which way is the best to approach Perspective marriage visa or apply for Partner (offshore). Our main priority is to try to move back to Australia together if this is possible rather than going there myself and being separated from my partner for more than a year.

Hoping to hear from you soon.

Best Regards,

Pavlo

See less See more
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.