Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have been work for my current company for more than 8 months and been given my sponsorship(187) few months ago. afterwards there are some changes in managements.
I have receive an offer letter for full-time position once visa been granted or any other agreed date, but i am still on casual basis. Signed my offer letter on 20/01/2018
Head office have submited Nomination and RCB applications on 30/01/2018
i have submited my visa application on 20/02/2018

However our new venue manager think my market rate salary is too high and considering to cancel my sponsorship. I have been give a verbal notice of one month performance review but without any indicators.:mad:

I assume the worst scenario is they’ll try to get rid of me to avoid paying me my market rate salary, I am wondering….

Since my visa application have lodged, will the cancellation affect my visa application immediately?
I might start to prepare for 489 visa since the processing time is quite long so i should be able to get more points. Also there is no chance for me to get another 187, because i am not qualified for 187 after the new legislation changes in 187 be implement.

Should i consulate with a agent or even a migration lawyer? Will a migration lawyer could help to prevent the worst scenerio?

I’ll appreciate for any advices, solutions or even experience sharing.

·
Registered
7,023 Posts
Have the given you this information in writing?

What does the new manager consider the "market rate is"?

Most managers want the market rate to be about 1/2 the award rate and double the hours & and your yearly income to be 1/52nd of their yearly bonus and = to their expenses allowance each month.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
All the information(performance review) were given by verbal. i'll ask them for the performance review indicators.

I agree with your opinion, but they should know this before they nominate me. this is really frustrating and wasted my time...

Have the given you this information in writing?

What does the new manager consider the "market rate is"?

Most managers want the market rate to be about 1/2 the award rate and double the hours & and your yearly income to be 1/52nd of their yearly bonus and = to their expenses allowance each month.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.