Australia Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi every1..i m new to this forum..i cant sleep at night coz of lack of information about my status.
i have been working with this employer for almost year on 12july 11. I have granted PR under rsms 857 on 28th june.
when i started this job after a month i got demoted to commi chef from chef de partie saying i dnt have enough experience in weddings & conference. since then i m getting paid as commi chef which is way less.
When i got my PR last week it says its been approved as CDP & on higher pay on wat i got hired as. I went to see my migration agent. She said its stupid thing that they changed the contract. They cant do it because its d breach of contract from your employer but she isnt sure if i m free to leave & work anywhere else or not.
To add more to dis, i have been working minimum of 60hrs a week without any penalty rates or overtime. On my contract it doesnt even say how many hrs i have to work. all it says "YOU ARE REQUIRED TO WORK 5DAYS A WEEK" this is soo dodgy & i physically cant do it ..
If anyone can help me in this i will b very thankful to u..
Regards
ricky:)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.