Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

I'm just received my 189 visa invitation, and realized that I'm facing the following situation with regards to my employer's name. I hope you can give me some advise on how to proceed.

Initially I worked for a parent company called XYZ, then after a few years I moved to a sub-company called "XYZ Payments". When I did the ACS assessment I got one experience letter from the sub-company which covered both employments periods as one under the name of the sub-company for the duration of 8+ years.

The problem is that my contracts, tax, superannuation and bank statements all show that I have worked for 3 years at the parent company (XYZ) and then moved to the sub-company (XYZ Payments) for another 5 years.

I'm worried that the case officer might reject my visa over this discrepancy.

Should I try and get a new reference letter that explains the relation and continuity of work between both companies (parent and sub)?, or should I contact ACS to try and revise the assessment report (1+ year old)?.

One more question, does the case officer review the employment reference letters sent to ACS?. Any other ideas are welcome as well.

Appreciating your urgent help.

Best regards,
AJ

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.