Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

I am hoping someone out there is able to help me. I own a very small bricklaying company in WA and am looking to sponsor a British national so that he is able to stay working with me.

I am unsure on how I would provide evidence for the following requirements (in terms of the format etc. as I know the immigration department can be very particular):
• evidence that the position is currently occupied by a temporary resident
• evidence of an increase in business activity (e.g. new contracts won) requiring workers in the nominated occupation

If anyone can offer any advice around these requirements or just employer nominations in general I would be incredibly grateful!
Many thanks in advance!

·
Registered
6,597 Posts
There are many ways to approach these issues, but it really depends on your whole set-up and business background. I'm sure you wouldn't be too keen to provide all the details here, so it would be difficult to provide anymore than some fairly general info, which you can yourself find on the immi web-site as well.

For more specific advice that would be applicable to your particular business you should really seek professional advice. It is fairly complex.

Feel free to drop me a line.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.