Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to this site. I am ex student and finished my study in commerical cookery in gold coast. At the moment I have subclass 485 visa and working full time as cook in Itallian restraurant. Can I apply for ENS employer nomination Visa (Subclass 856/121)?? I came to know that if someone is in subclass 485 Visa and study 2 years here in australia then he can ask waiver of 3 years work experience from department of immigration to apply ENS (Employer nomination scheme) Subclass 856 / 121 vias.
For this visa how many working hours I have to work per weeks as work experience and for how many years??

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
I am new to this site. I am ex student and finished my study in commerical cookery in gold coast. At the moment I have subclass 485 visa and working full time as cook in Itallian restraurant. Can I apply for ENS employer nomination Visa (Subclass 856/121)?? I came to know that if someone is in subclass 485 Visa and study 2 years here in australia then he can ask waiver of 3 years work experience from department of immigration to apply ENS (Employer nomination scheme) Subclass 856 / 121 vias.
For this visa how many working hours I have to work per weeks as work experience and for how many years??
Same, same - http://www.australiaforum.com/jobs-work/4417-employer-sponsorship.html

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.