Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hello admin,
thank you for this helpful website and hello for all team members and admin.
i am an Australian student visa holder subclass 500. Recently during my last visit to Nepal i get married to my girlfriend and now i want her to join me here in dependent visa.i have already submitted my marriage certificate along with filled up 1022 form to immigration via post office and it became nearly more than two week i am waiting for status changed information but i didn't get any information regarding it i am so worried. she had already applied for dependent visa and also gave her medical and biometrics by today. i am just worried regarding her visa. whether her visa will get cancelled or not by applying and giving medical before i got any marital status information.

·
Registered
7,023 Posts
You need far more than a marriage certificate, medical and police checks for your new wife to become a dependant on your visa.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You need far more than a marriage certificate, medical and police checks for your new wife to become a dependant on your visa.
thank you sir
the thing is that she is applying her visa from overseas i mean back to my country and she will give medical and police report from overseas . did i need to give report here too? and she is applying her visa through agent and they want my marital status to be changed. so what i want to know is all about why my marital status is not changed or if changed then why didn't i get any information? although i have submitted form along with a marriage certificate.
is there any other document i have to attach ?

·
Registered
7,023 Posts
I think you need to doubt her agent (in home country's) ability here.

Unless much more evidence of relationship over say 1 year is supplied - I expect the application will be refused.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.