Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 139 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

For all ENS 186 Non-DRC applicant - I'm starting a new thread to see the progress or how long does a Non-DRC processing takes. Please post any update or your timeline so we could see if things are progressing. I know it's a long wait for us but at least we would know if someone has granted a visa for our application type.

My timeline:

ENS Nomination lodge (Non-DRC): 9th Aug 2012.
ENS Nomination acknowledgement letter: 19-Sept 2012.
Visa Application lodge (Non-DRC): 3-Sept 2012.
Visa Application Acknowledgement letter: 03-Oct 2012.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Mireakel,

I lodged my nomination roughly about the same time as yours. Although, I lodged my visa application just yesterday. I was planning on waiting for the nomination to get approved first before I lodge the visa application but after reading the thread numerous times, I felt a bit pressured :)

ENS Nomination Lodged on 24th of Aug
ENS Nomination Acknowledgement Letter received on 27th of September
Visa Application Lodged on 16th of October
Visa Acknowledgement Letter not yet received

By the way, I am trying to reply to your message but it won't let me since I am a junior member and have not made more than 5 posts. Can you send me your contact number and I will give you a call? :)

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hi,

My timeline is as follows:

ENS Nomination lodged 3rd August 2012
ENS Nomination ack letter & allocation of CO received 14 September 2012

My partner is the main applicant and I am de facto. We're both from a low risk country.

We have our police checks and medicals but are waiting for nomination approval before submitting our visa application.

Fingers crossed we all hear something soon.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi,

My timeline is as follows:

ENS Nomination lodged 3rd August 2012
ENS Nomination ack letter & allocation of CO received 14 September 2012

My partner is the main applicant and I am de facto. We're both from a low risk country.

We have our police checks and medicals but are waiting for nomination approval before submitting our visa application.

Fingers crossed we all hear something soon.
Hi Pomster,

Did your company already follow up with DIAC regarding your nomination application? The last time I called them they said it can take up to 2 months maximum to approved ENS nomination. Your nomination is more than 2 months now. And as per my friend, your CO should contact your employer within a month after allocation.

·
Registered
18 Posts
So far this is my timeline;

Lodged employer nomination on 22 August 2012
Received acknowledgement letter on 26 September 2012, lodged in NSW but letter from Melbourne office.

Haven't heard anything since. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So far this is my timeline;

Lodged employer nomination on 22 August 2012
Received acknowledgement letter on 26 September 2012, lodged in NSW but letter from Melbourne office.

Haven't heard anything since. :rolleyes:
Same here. My nomination is lodge on NSW but the acknowledgement letter came from Melbourne office. Does you acknowledgement letter states a CO has been allocated?

·
Registered
13 Posts
My ens 186 timeline.

Company MA lodged nomination on 22 Aug.

I lodged visa application on 26 Aug.

Nomination approved on 12 Sep.

Still waiting for ack letter for visa application.

Rang DIAC and advised me that they started to ack. those that applied on Aug. Wait for 1-2 weeks more and will contact them again.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hi Pomster,

Did your company already follow up with DIAC regarding your nomination application? The last time I called them they said it can take up to 2 months maximum to approved ENS nomination. Your nomination is more than 2 months now. And as per my friend, your CO should contact your employer within a month after allocation.
No we haven't followed up yet. I might pass this info on to the company today and see what happens.

Did your friend contact DIAC?

Thanks.

·
Registered
13 Posts
reyrons said:
My ens 186 timeline.

Company MA lodged nomination on 22 Aug.

I lodged visa application on 26 Aug.

Nomination approved on 12 Sep.

Still waiting for ack letter for visa application.

Rang DIAC and advised me that they started to ack. those that applied on Aug. Wait for 1-2 weeks more and will contact them again.
Updates:

Received ack. letter for visa application on 24 Oct. No CO allocated yet.

·
Registered
13 Posts
reyrons said:
Melbourne for my nomination. Parramatta for visa application.
I have a colleague who lodged his nomination on 12 Sep. We have exactly the same job. So far he has only received ack. letter.

I've got my nomination approved in 3 weeks but for visa application, it took about 8 weeks to receive ack letter.

I rang DIAC once every week until they advised me last Mon to email [email protected]. Maybe this helped.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Mireakel, thanks for setting this one up. Seems it's going to be most relevant to my situation as non - DRC. My company decided to run it themselves so here we are...

My work submitted my nomination on 18th Oct and I did my VISA application the next day so im definitely down the bottom of the pile.

Was just wondering if anyone has any rough time frames for these non-DRC applications. I think from another thread they were thinking about 2-3months on DRC applications but presumably these will be much longer?

Thanks,

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Mac_83 said:
Mireakel, thanks for setting this one up. Seems it's going to be most relevant to my situation as non - DRC. My company decided to run it themselves so here we are...

My work submitted my nomination on 18th Oct and I did my VISA application the next day so im definitely down the bottom of the pile.

Was just wondering if anyone has any rough time frames for these non-DRC applications. I think from another thread they were thinking about 2-3months on DRC applications but presumably these will be much longer?

Thanks,
Ours might take longer for sure. As far as per their timeframe they are only processing applications before 16 May 2012 in Parramatta office. This might not be completely true as I read on other forums people getting their visa who applied in June non-DRC. Keep us updated whatever progress you have. As far as I know no one has ever got a visa yet who have applied post July non DRC,

·
Registered
10 Posts
I just ripped this from another thread. The person who wrote it said he got it from an offical source and it looks like its good news for us although its still sounds like its going to be a very long preocess:

Will help you with some news: the last week auto response from Parramata Center of Excellence for ENS applications states that for e-lodged applications (post 1st July" the system cannot readily identify "Decision Ready" applications and as a measure they advise to send them a notification with the TRN number and mention that application is Decision Ready...
The allocation of post 1-july application is limited as well.
They enter manually all data in order to generate AKN letters and time frame is 7 weeks to receive such letter and system will be upgraded on 26-nov to automate de generation of AKN letters.
No word about "Decision Ready" filtering.

I applied on 30-jul, Decision Ready with a MA.
AKN letter received : 11- Sep

I'm afraid that it makes no difference now if DRC or NON-DRC...

1 - 20 of 139 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.