Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks,

Im bit concerened about my ENS application .applied both nomination and visa at the sametime in August. so far not got any thing from the immigration.so called last friday and spoke to a kind lady he said they recived my application (4 MONTHS NOW) but not started processing.askedmethe ring back after amonth.has any one gotany idea why is it taking too long to start the proces?submitted at the perth centre of excellence with medicals and police check.how long willit take the nominationget approved and the actual visa.much appriciate your kind advices.

regards
Rob

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
The ENS is the highest processing priority but even those visas take time, an indication of times and reasons for variance on Client Service Charter , the figures quoted there also based on historical data and recent times has seen a significant increase in asylum seeker numbers and that also plays havoc with resourcing and processing times.
The first thing that needs to happen is the employer and nomination needs to be approved and you could check to see if the employer has had registration approved.
What country you are from could also mean something of an additional delay if external security checking is required.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Wanderer,

Thanks for the reply.Iamfrom India.I have been in Australia over a year on 457 visa.what do you mean by Employer registration? is it same as Nomination?My employer sponsered 4 people in the last 3 yrs under RSMS and ENS all got there pr in less than 6 months.

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
If you have a look at any employer sponsored visa eligibility section you will see an employer has to be registered and if they have sponsored recently they may already have that in place but with a separate nomination they should also be advised re approval of that.
If you are using the 457 as a step to the ENS, it is two years you need to be on a 457 for eligibility that way.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Wanderer I have done my skill assesment with TRA and going through that rute.i belive employer is regitered.once visa application and nomination lodged how long does it take to start processing? I applied in the begining of August but when i called up diac last friday the lady who answered my call said they havent started processing my application. does that means no one has tuched my file yet?

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
Yes, what she means it would seem is that your application will be in the queue awaiting a CO to commence with it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.