Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi

Can any one let me know with 70 points how many chances i do have to get EOI under 190 subclass for 141311 (Hotel/Motel Manager) in NSW. Previously i had applied for EOI with 60 points in feb 2017,then after improving my English Scores, i got 70 points and updated my EOI in last week of Dec 2017,moreover my scores will further improve with 5 points due to my work Exp, so in feb month i will be getting 75 scores.

pls guide me
thanks and Regards
Anshuman

·
Super Moderator
5,266 Posts
The states don't typically post their cutoffs for invitations, but 75 points certainly improves your chances over 60 points (assuming NSW is open to sponsoring your occupation and you meet any other criteria).

·
Registered
31 Posts
Documents for Vetassess 141311

Hi

Can any one let me know with 70 points how many chances i do have to get EOI under 190 subclass for 141311 (Hotel/Motel Manager) in NSW. Previously i had applied for EOI with 60 points in feb 2017,then after improving my English Scores, i got 70 points and updated my EOI in last week of Dec 2017,moreover my scores will further improve with 5 points due to my work Exp, so in feb month i will be getting 75 scores.

pls guide me
thanks and Regards
Anshuman
hi anshuman, did u get ur skills assessed? if yes, what documents did u submit to prove ur employment experience? I'm planning to apply and I'm very confused. Please help. Thanks in advance:)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.