Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

I received the invitation letter today. I have few questions to ask.

1. I am on the Temporary Resident Visa(485) which will be expired on feb 2016. I got married recently this year in April and applied for my wife's visa and she got the same visa (subclass 485, expiring on the same date as mine). She will be coming on the 19th August this month. I want to add her as a secondary applicant in my Visa application. So the question is should i wait her to come on the 19th and then apply the PR or can I apply now without waiting for her entering in Australia. I am asking this because will the Visa status change to the bridging visa and she wont be able to come before the PR decision?

2. In order to add my wife in the application as a secondary applicant . I included her name in this section(Are there any migrating family members included in this application?. ). Does it mean she will be added as a secondary applicant in the application?.

3.I checked from the cost estimator and fees for 2 person is 5400$ but when filling the invitation form i did not see the fees option. I have not submitted my application yet. Does the payment option appear after submitting the application?.

Thanks in Advance
With Regards
Owais Ahmed

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.