Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi There,

currently I'm in 457 visa and working as Computer Network and Systems Engineer in following ICT ANZSCO CODE 263111 for past 3+ years. I have only six in each band score with 60 points. can I apply for EOI? If yes, what is the possibilities of getting it approved?

There is an instructions in liveinmelbourne website
"Applicants who are currently working in their nominated occupation in Victoria and have been for at least six months, may be exempt from meeting higher English language requirements and should apply for nomination."

Thanks,
Coasta

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi:
Firstly you must know which visa you are going for to submit an EOI.
From what you have said, I believe you are confusing yourself with state nomination 190 visa and 189 visa.

For any skilled visa, you must get IELTS test and reach 6 in each band. you should distinguish the different English language standard for state nomination criteria and visa application criteria.

your anzsco code is on MLTSST list, and is open for 189 visa. You must reach at least 60 points for GSM point test with IELTS minimum 6 to be eligible to apply.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi

Thanks for your response. I'm planning for 190 visa with Victoria state sponsorship so that I will get 65 points. Basically VIC state sponsorship required each 7 band for following ICT ANZSCO CODE 263111 but I have only 6 in each. Just curious to know, is there any chances to get exempted meeting higher English language requirements as there is an instructions in liveinmelbourne website says,

"Applicants who are currently working in their nominated occupation in Victoria and have been for at least six months, may be exempt from meeting higher English language requirements and should apply for nomination.".

I work here for past 3+ years in the nominated CODE 263111.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.