Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I am currently trying to complete the 'Sponsorship for a partner to migrate to Australia' form online and I cant get passed page 4. I have entered all of my details and the following came up and wont let me go on to the next page. has anyone else experienced this?

:)
Thanks!

·
Registered
4,534 Posts
Has the applicant completed and paid for the 300 application? You can't get through the entire sponsor form online until the 300 is paid for.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Has the applicant completed and paid for the 300 application? You can't get through the entire sponsor form online until the 300 is paid for.
First, I paid and received the recipe. Then, new the 300 application. Pop up that error msg "The related application details provided cannot be verified, check the details and amend if necessary. The applicant will not be able to continue and should review the eligibility information on our website."

·
Premium Member
6,612 Posts
Have you received acknowledgement that the sc. 300 application has actually been validly lodged ?

Other impediments can be incorrect TRN, visa applicant or sponsor passport details on the sponsor application.

Worst case scenario, use paper form 40 SP, but you should probably try and find out why there is a problem in the first place.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Have you received acknowledgement that the sc. 300 application has actually been validly lodged ?

Other impediments can be incorrect TRN, visa applicant or sponsor passport details on the sponsor application.

Worst case scenario, use paper form 40 SP, but you should probably try and find out why there is a problem in the first place.
I have no idea about it. Because of the online application needs me to pay which I have then go to the new application. I haven't got any application ID or TNR. I tried Order ID from the recipe that can complete application context on page 2.

·
Registered
4,534 Posts
Are you saying your partner created a new 300 app online in immi account, completed the entire form, paid and submitted at the end?

If so, there should have been a notice in that immi account called "Acknowledgment of Application Received" that they should have also received in email. If they log in to their immi account, the application is listed there with the TRN or Transaction Reference Number. On mine it's a few letters and numbers.

Once the above is done. The sponsor can complete the sponsor form online. There is a section early on asking for the applicant's TRN.

If you've done all that and are still having issues, there must be something else as Nick said.

·
Premium Member
6,612 Posts
I have no idea about it. Because of the online application needs me to pay which I have then go to the new application. I haven't got any application ID or TNR. I tried Order ID from the recipe that can complete application context on page 2.
If you have no idea about it, are you sure it is a good idea to be doing this yourself ? $ 7000.00 is a lot of money....

It he partner visa application has been validly lodged you should receive an acknowledgement letter, which will have the TRN ( this is also on the application form) and a VAC payment receipt.

On the sponsor application, you enter the TRN and the visa applicant details and, if done correctly, all should work fine.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.