Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

Was just checking our VEVO visa status today and came across this message every time i tried to enter the current grant number (currently holding a 820)

''Entered details cannot be confirmed as the TRN/Visa Grant number/Evidence number does not match your current visa. Please confirm your current visa details and re-enter your enquiry.''

What does it mean?

It's kinda worrying me because I'm just having so many what if's running through my mind. Whether it's 801 grant or decline, like I just dont know!! :confused::confused::confused:

Do you get a different grant number if your application fails since you end up getting a bridging visa?

I know that you definitely get a different grant number if you granted the 801.

We applied through an agent so unable to check anything online except for current visa status on VEVO.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We will contact them the next morning, thought they would have contacted us by now if anything came up. But not sure how long ago did the visa number changed. Kinda freaking out a little right now, but hopes for good news

·
Registered
4,534 Posts
Technically the wait time for a refusal or grant should be the same as someone will process your app as one or the other when it gets picked up (or request more info).

What I'm trying to say is that a quick wait time of 6 months doesn't necessarily mean bad news.

·
Registered
4,534 Posts
They have been hammering out the grants recently.

I'm aware of 6 * 801 grants that happend less then 30 days after eligibility in the last 2 months.
Welp, that gives hope haha. I seem to have missed those!

I hope things stay moving like that for a few more months as I'm nearly there...

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Just wanted to say.... WE GOT THE 801! Called home affairs and they provided a new grant number.

It took 6 months for us, so don't lose hope! Because your application can be looked at anytime. Looks like case officers are hammering out with grants lately too.

Good luck everyone and honestly thank you for all your support!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.