Australia Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

My parent applied for ETA visa and it was granted not long ago. I believe that they can enter and stay in Aus for up to 3months, as long as they travel within 12 months after the grant is provided.

My question is: I'm not sure which one is it? Number 1 or number 2? (See below)

1. They can visit Australia multiple times and they can stay up to 3 months each time? E.g. they can fly to NZ and spend a week there and fly back?

===OR===

2. They can stay in Aus for a total for three months within the 12 months period.

Thank you for your replies!

·
Registered
6,555 Posts
Hi,

My parent applied for ETA visa and it was granted not long ago. I believe that they can enter and stay in Aus for up to 3months, as long as they travel within 12 months after the grant is provided.

1. They can visit Australia multiple times and they can stay up to 3 months each time? E.g. they can fly to NZ and spend a week there and fly back?

===OR===

2. They can stay in Aus for a total for three months within the 12 months period.

Visa Subclass 601.
(Electronic Travel Authority)

Visit Australia as often as you wish in a 12-month period. Stay up to 3 months each time you enter Australia.

·
Premium Member
1,363 Posts
Hi,

===OR===

Number 1

1 - 5 of 5 Posts