Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi there. I need advise for evidence of citizenship application. Im Australian and currently Im living in the Vietnam for work.
I applied evidence of Australian citizenship application on 27th march through the Home affairs website. However my application was finalised on 3rd april so then I called the Home affair and then they said all I need to do is just wait until certificate is arriving in the Australian consulate in the Vietnam and it will arriving in 2 weeks time. Once arrive the australian consulate will call me for collect the certificate. But problem is Im still havent hear anything yet and I called Home affairs again 3days ago with +61 2 6264 1111 and when I called then it went this number is incorrect.. but I called this number 2 weeks ago. So the home affairs contact number was changed for calling outside of Australia and should I keep wait..?
Because if Im in the Australia now then I can go to the department straight away but Im in oversea now so I cant do that.. Usually how long does take to receive the certificate day from finalised of applications? Also my receive address is oversea..

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.