Australia Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am applied for the citizenship and I was wondering how will I provide Evidence of first arrival in Australia?

My old passport which I used to enter Australia is lost and issued a new one and I updated it with the Immigration Department.

Will an international movement records issued by the Home Affair be enough to prove?

·
Registered
6 Posts
I believe that it will be more than enough as people are not getting Stamps on Passports from many years now ... only option they have to prove via movement record.

Have you applied it and in how many days you received it ?

·
Registered
23 Posts
I am applied for the citizenship and I was wondering how will I provide Evidence of first arrival in Australia?

My old passport which I used to enter Australia is lost and issued a new one and I updated it with the Immigration Department.

Will an international movement records issued by the Home Affair be enough to prove?
Very easily!
First of all, Electronic Ticket!
I can only assume you've flown to Australia for the first time in a day and age where you managed to purchase your ticket Online / Received a confirmation of it, Online!
I've provided those + my partner's credit records showing he payed for parking @ Melbourne's Airport!

I hope this helps :D

·
Registered
24 Posts

If you arrived not many years ago, it is easy for to obtained as they are having super computers to control the borders.
Recently I did my search. I gave only 1 passport and they replied me within 2 days instead of 45 days even though the search covers 2 passports

1 - 5 of 5 Posts