Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All

I am applying for an evisitor visa subclass 651, from a low risk country, and I want to spend 12 months in Australia. When I apply, do I have to ask for 12 months to be granted, or is 12 months always given (with 3 months max per time), and if I have to ask is it better to ask for only 3 months - would that make it more likely to get 12?

·
Registered
86 Posts
When we applied it didn't give us any option of how long just got granted the 12/leave every 3 like maggie May stated. It did get granted quick as though - within 24 hrs!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi All

I am applying for an evisitor visa subclass 651, from a low risk country, and I want to spend 12 months in Australia. When I apply, do I have to ask for 12 months to be granted, or is 12 months always given (with 3 months max per time), and if I have to ask is it better to ask for only 3 months - would that make it more likely to get 12?
Hi,

When your EVisitor was approved did it say how long you had before you had to leave and come to Australia?
My partner needs to apply for one but needs to also stay in the UK for approximately 2-3 months for family reasons before coming to Australia

Thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.