Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I have Applied My immigration to Australia, Now for Employment verification DIAC needs Experience Certificate , with detail Roles and Responsibilities.

I have worked for a Software Company for 5 years , and they have provided me Relieving Letter , mentioning My Employee Number , Designation and Period for which I was working.

when I asked then detailed Experience Certificate , they refused to do so , because they do not have policy to provide detail Experience Certificate.
One of my Colleague is ready to provide the Reference and Role , Responsibility on paper, but even they do not have authority to provide it on Company's letter head.

Please Suggest me , How can I proceed with DIAC , for Skill immigration.
I have total 7 years of Experience.

Thanks
Azra

·
Registered
3 Posts
azraansari said:
Hi,
I have Applied My immigration to Australia, Now for Employment verification DIAC needs Experience Certificate , with detail Roles and Responsibilities.

I have worked for a Software Company for 5 years , and they have provided me Relieving Letter , mentioning My Employee Number , Designation and Period for which I was working.

when I asked then detailed Experience Certificate , they refused to do so , because they do not have policy to provide detail Experience Certificate.
One of my Colleague is ready to provide the Reference and Role , Responsibility on paper, but even they do not have authority to provide it on Company's letter head.

Please Suggest me , How can I proceed with DIAC , for Skill immigration.
I have total 7 years of Experience.

Thanks
Azra
You can get it from the colleauge and attach his business card with the letter .

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.