Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Dears,

I am facing a problem. I am Software Engineer working as an IT consultant in a reputable bank from my company. My company hired me 1 year ago and deployed me at the Bank, and since, I have been working here.

Now my confusion is, from whom should I take experience letter, from the Bank or form my company or from both.

But another twist is, the Bank tells me that it does not have a policy to give experience letter to consultants as they are not an employee of the bank. But my bank’s manager is cooperative enough that he has agreed to sign on my experience letter but he also could not manage to get experience letter for me on the bank’s letter head.

Then, my bank’s manager proposed me a solution that I could take the experience letter from my company, on my company’s letter head with signature from my company’s manager, and in experience letter my company mention that he is my project manager at the bank and then he also signed that letter on the behalf of the bank that my job description is accurate. Therefore, one letter will be signed by both, my company and the bank where I am working.

In this way, my company will verify that I am working on the bank and a mention person is my manager at the bank and my bank’s manager (which is mentioned by company) also signed that my Job description is valid.

I want to ask that, is this approach is correct or this experience letter can cause problem?

Any kind of help, opinions, suggestions, recommendations are highly appreciated.

With Best Regards,
Junaid

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you Vyktoria ,

But personal reference is a new term for me. Is this also a kind of experience letter ?

could you describe further?

Regards,
Junaid Hassan

·
Registered
213 Posts
junaidhassanalvi said:
Thank you Vyktoria ,

But personal reference is a new term for me. Is this also a kind of experience letter ?

could you describe further?

Regards,
Junaid Hassan
In a way it's a business reference but on a little more personal level. They can give more information than a company would be allowed to and they can sign with their professional title but it just won't be on business letterhead.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.