Australia Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi im doing bachelor of Accounting at Charles sturt University sydney. i have got my student visa 2 years ago. so far i have completed 9 subjects in 2 years and i have one year left to finish my bachelor which is not possible. i took long time bacause i had to change my university because of the closure of my previous university and i didnt get full exemption also i have failed some subjects. so i think i have to extent my visa. so i want to know if i can extend and do i need to provide financial documents again? thanks

·
Registered
918 Posts
hi im doing bachelor of Accounting at Charles sturt University sydney. i have got my student visa 2 years ago. so far i have completed 9 subjects in 2 years and i have one year left to finish my bachelor which is not possible. i took long time bacause i had to change my university because of the closure of my previous university and i didnt get full exemption also i have failed some subjects. so i think i have to extent my visa. so i want to know if i can extend and do i need to provide financial documents again? thanks
I believe you have to apply for a new student visa so you would need to supply the same amount of information as you did for your current visa.

How long do you have left on your current visa?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanku for ur reply. I think it gonna be very complicated then!! Its very difficult so show that again. 13 months left for my visa.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.