Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

My wife is preparing our evidence for visa 100 and we're trying to organise our evidence and make it the same as the one we provided for 309. We basically had arranged it like it was our life story from the time we first met. However, we're seeing a number of categories and different document types for visa 100 online application and are wondering if we could use the same style of evidence we used in 309. For example, under evidence of relationship, you have many different document types to upload such as photographs, travel tickets, joint bank accounts, etc.

My question is if we put together a single PDF file which contains our boarding passes, hotel receipts, photos of us with our family together as a joint travel. Would this be acceptable or should we separate things out and just upload photos to photos document type, upload boarding passes to travel tickets, etc.?

Thank you.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Hi,

My wife is preparing our evidence for visa 100 and we're trying to organise our evidence and make it the same as the one we provided for 309. We basically had arranged it like it was our life story from the time we first met. However, we're seeing a number of categories and different document types for visa 100 online application and are wondering if we could use the same style of evidence we used in 309. For example, under evidence of relationship, you have many different document types to upload such as photographs, travel tickets, joint bank accounts, etc.

My question is if we put together a single PDF file which contains our boarding passes, hotel receipts, photos of us with our family together as a joint travel. Would this be acceptable or should we separate things out and just upload photos to photos document type, upload boarding passes to travel tickets, etc.?

Thank you.
Do you mean a single PDF with all documentation or one PDF per category eg. one PDF for Relationship, one PDF for Financials, one pDF for Travel history etc?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Do you mean a single PDF with all documentation or one PDF per category eg. one PDF for Relationship, one PDF for Financials, one pDF for Travel history etc?
Yeah sorry. I meant one PDF for travel history which includes boarding passes, photos of us and our families, hotel receipts, etc.

·
Registered
3,917 Posts
Yeah sorry. I meant one PDF for travel history which includes boarding passes, photos of us and our families, hotel receipts, etc.
The categories and subcategories in the upload section are just a guide. Just organize it how you feel is best and pick the most relevant category. If you don't think there is one, pick "other".

We did a single PDF for holidays which included flights, hotels, activities, photos, etc.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The categories and subcategories in the upload section are just a guide. Just organize it how you feel is best and pick the most relevant category. If you don't think there is one, pick "other".

We did a single PDF for holidays which included flights, hotels, activities, photos, etc.
Perfect, thank you!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.