Australia Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi to everybody at the Australia forum,it's good to see, that there is some serious consideration being given to making universities in Australia and New zealand Fairtrade friendly.How many people through the 60s and 70s wanted to do something positive with respect to developing countries,but could not find a way through the complications?After many decades of slow but steady growth Fairtrade has arrived.I'm working towards a UK website project promoting Fairtrade through arts and education.Any suggestions or comments for content etc very welcome,kind regards,Patrick buckley.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Yes,I know I need to get married before we can take on this Fairtrade project.Any Christians interested in putting an Internet magazine together?Combine book reviews-CS Lewis-GK Chesterton-JRR Tolkien, with some of the anointed new Christian sounds around.I'm seeking to study in Australia,and melbourne might be a good location for "Christian scene".Thanks for your understanding,your Christian brother,Patrick.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.